- Spare parts, consumables, tools, and PPE are classified in family-tree structures and linked to devices.
- Sheet structured by article: characteristics, allocation accounts, storage locations, vendor terms.
- Provides batch and serial number management so that you can track the quality of certain types of parts using criteria such as manufacturer lot, consideration of expiration dates, asset component exchanges, tracking of repairable items, and more.
- Log stock movements: spontaneous inventory, prepared inventory, entries/exits, reservations, transfers between warehouses, etc. in relation to the works and purchasing processes.
- Automated management of replenishments or complete replenishment according to thresholds.
Choice of cookies