CARL Software here refers to the company CARL INTERNATIONAL SA, whose registered office is located at 361 Allée des Noisetiers, 69760 Limonest.
CARL Software is committed to respecting privacy and protecting Personal Data.
Personal data : any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
Processing of Personal Data : any transaction or set of transactions performed or not using automated processes and applied to Data or sets of Personal Data.
Responsible of Treatment : CARL Software
In general, you may contact CARL Software and visit the Website without the need to provide your Personal Data.
However, in order to be able to provide you with certain services, CARL Software may ask you to provide your Personal Data, for example, to respond to a request for contact or documents, to follow an application file.
In particular, you may collect your contact details (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) and other information, such as those essential to the creation of your account on the Support site so that you have access to your information spaces. exchanges with our Projects and Support services or Data related to your career path when you apply on our sites.
In all cases, CARL Software is limited to collecting and processing relevant Personal Data, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes that have been previously determined. CARL Software makes all the necessary arrangements to ensure that your Data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated.
Purpose of the collection
CARL Software undertakes to collect and process your Personal Data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
The use, according to the purposes listed below, of your Data by CARL Software, is authorized by legal and regulatory provisions because it is:
- Necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations vis-à-vis public institutions or competent authorities;
- Necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract;
- In certain cases, necessary for our legitimate interests in the pursuit of the purposes described below;
- Under certain circumstances, made with your consent.
The treatments implemented by CARL Software serve explicit, legitimate and determined purposes.
Your Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Follow-up of your application file filed online on one of our websites;
- Invitations to our web conferences or other events;
- Sending commercial information about our products or services;
- Response to your requests for contacts and sending commercial documentation;
- Manage your account on the website Support and use of associated services.
The purpose of the collection will be precisely indicated at the time of the collection.
CARL Software only communicates your Personal Data to authorized and determined recipients.
No transfer to third parties for commercial use will be made without your prior consent.
The recipients of your Data are the services of CARL Software and, where applicable, the authorized personnel:
- Of our subsidiaries over 50% controlled by CARL Software, or companies that control CARL Software more than 50%, for internal management, recruitment, or commercial or administrative contact (depending on the nature of the information or service you requested);
- From our suppliers, service providers and especially its technical service providers to provide you with the information or service you have requested (Mailing, data storage …). Under their contracts, these service providers are not permitted to use or disclose this information except to the extent necessary to provide the services or comply with the requirements of the law;
- A judicial authority when CARL Software is obliged by law
The retention periods of your Personal Data depend on the purpose of the processing for which they are used.
CARL Software keeps your Data according to different criteria:
- During the necessary period the fulfillment of our legitimate objectives,
- Until the withdrawal of your consent,
- During the period imposed by the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to us.
The shelf life will be specifically indicated at the time of collection.
Cookies are posted and read in an Internet user’s terminal equipment and used by a website to send information to the Internet user’s browser, and allowing the browser to send back information to the original site. (for example a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date).
You can refuse these cookies by activating the settings of your browser that allow you to prevent their deposit.
CARL Software has put in place physical and logical security measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
Rights of people
You have on Personal Data collected by CARL Software a right of access, rectification, portability, deletion and the right to request a limitation of the processing performed.
In the event that Data Processing is based on consent, you may withdraw your consent to treatment at any time.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights on written and detailed request sent by email to the following address: email@example.com or by mail: CARL Software, Informatique et Libertés, 361, avenue des haziers, 69578 Limonest Cedex, accompanied by a copy of a valid ID.
CARL Software will determine within one month from the request if it is admissible or not. In the event that said request is admissible, CARL Software will provide the requested information or will implement the rights invoked within the aforementioned period.
If, given the complexity of the request or the number of requests received, the aforementioned period can not be respected, CARL Software will inform you, before the expiry of this deadline, of the postponement of a maximum of two months of its decision. .
In the event that CARL Software should not respond to your request, it will inform you within one month from the request made, the reason for its inaction and your ability to file a complaint with the CNIL. .
You have, in any case, the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, if you consider that the use of its Data does not comply with European laws and regulations.
Update of this policy
This Policy may be updated at any time, depending on the legal and regulatory context and the recommendations of the competent national authority, so we advise you to consult it regularly.