CARL Touch allows each technician to receive notifications in real time and to view all the tasks to be performed, open service requests, new jobs assigned to the technician, etc.
The reports are optimized and digitized: the technician generates them directly from the intervention requests or from programmed interventions.
All maintenance operations (curative, preventive, conditional, regulatory, diagnostic, etc.) are monitored in real time:
- Automatic or manual calculation of travel time, time to execute the service order, duration of lock-down, duration of preparation, etc.
- Realization of operations planned for scheduled maintenance (meter readings, standard exchange of equipment, assessment and inventory, rounds …).
- Consumption of reserved or non-reserved items, directly related to stock.
- Proof of on-site visit (presence control).
- Use of material means (tools, technical vehicles, gondolas, PPE…).
- Details of execution of the work carried out.
- Addition of multimedia documents.
- Customer’s signature to record proof of the service rendered by the technician, followed by an email indicating the details of the work performed.