Maximize your assets
In 1985, CARL Software launched one of the first programs devoted to Computer-aided Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). More than ever dedicated to CMMS and EAM, we have now become the French market leader in these fields.
We have put our 30 years of experience into creating a totally new generation of CMMS/EAM software: CARL Source.
CARL Source is available in a number of industry-specific versions: Factory (industrial and technical equipment), Facility (buildings and real estate), Healthcare (hospitals), Transport (buses, light railways, trains, infrastructures).
CARL Source offers 4 configuration levels (Smart, Expert, Enterprise and Corporate): the Smart version puts the emphasis on ease of use and is very competitively priced, while the Corporate version meets the strongest requirements.
With CARL Software, choose the security of a European leader in maintenance management software.
New: CARL Source 4!
CARL Source 4 is a brand new CARL Source more powerful and accessible, the state of the art in EAM.
Discover it there!
CARL Touch, the new mobile CMMS
CARL Touch reconciles field technicians with the CMMS, while allowing better supervision of the activity for the managers. Within 4mn, discover CARL Touch in video!
Movies about CMMS / EAM projects
Play videos 'Feedback from experience in CMMS'.
You will discover in video the experiences of the Eiffel Tower, Grenoble Tramway, CGGVeritas, GANIL Nuclear Laboratory, etc.
- Discover our new video: "The CARL Source Life"
- jCARL Software has recorded in 2015 its 19th consecutive year of growth (+9%).
- CARL Software group acquires 33.34% stake in SIVECO GROUP.
- Great commercial success of CARL Source, the new EAM/CMMS application of CARL Software: CARL Source has been chosen by EDF (management of 35 million new electric meters), the distillery Bacardi Martini, the hospital of Armentières, Leroy Somer Industrial Automation, Octapharma etc.
- Because "Asset management" is also about making the best use of available resources and reducing consumption, CARL Software affirms its commitment to sustainable development.
- Since August 2009, the New-York City subway uses CARL Transport.
CARL Transport CMMS is also used by the subway of Algiers, Marseille's mass transit authority, the Madrid Metro, the Turin Metro, the Rabat tramway...
- The world-famous Eiffel Tower has chosen CARL Facility, CARL Software’s building management software. A press article has just been published in CIO UK about the Eiffel Tower and its maintenance system.
- CARL Source, a strategic choice for Geneva International Airport.
- The BRINKS, main leader in cash transportation, secures its maintenance with CARL CMMS.
- French oil company Total uses CARL CMMS at 25 of its petroleum depot.
- Hospices Civils de Lyon, the second-largest university hospital in France, chooses CARL Healthcare to manage the equipment in its 18 hospitals.
- CARL has been selected by the Paris Wastewater Treatment Authority (SIAAP) as the CMMS for Europe's largest wastewater treatment plant.
- Christian Dior Perfumes have selected CARL Factory to cover industrial maintenance needs at their main production site.
- "How should you carry out an Enterprise Asset Management project?" : we present a study carried out by an independant maintenance association.